Lightning

The hard way to lower a Lightning

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2000, 04:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not have the # on hand but I would just pick up a truckin magazine.Godfather is the largest supplier in that magazine.Ask for John.Tell him you were reccomended by Mace-1 Auto in Seabrook NH.Quote me on the "chevy shackles" and my "Price" you will see its not a fairy tale.He probally will sell you" the average consumer" for $29. I get them for $19. I lower about 4 trucks a year and sell some performance parts from my buisness.Basically I am well known in my area for having quick vechicles .also for lowering and mods.I get 80% of suspension parts and bolt ons from John at GODFATHER CUSTOMS. I think its in Tenn .Matter of fact ALL of my suspension components comes from him.This is where I get my inside info.Matter of fact,I think it is actually the 88-98 chevy shackles that fit on our 97-01 Fords.I think the 99 silverado ones are a little different.Not sure though.All I positivly remember is chevy shackles and Fords are the same with HALF the cost.

Old 12-12-2000, 06:14 AM
Rest In Peace
Location: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
Mark_2kL, nice work, wisj I had a garage like yours, to tweak on my chevy, my Lightning is too new for that kind of operation.

Lightningquick,

Do you know why the chevy parts are cheaper? I tend to see more hot rodded chevy trucks than I do ford, maybe thats the reason.

Old 12-12-2000, 01:04 PM
Tundra,Im sure that is 90% of it! Right on

Old 12-12-2000, 04:12 PM
Thanks!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lightningquick:
I do not have the # on hand but I would just pick up a truckin magazine.Godfather is the largest supplier in that magazine.Ask for John.Tell him you were reccomended by Mace-1 Auto in Seabrook NH.Quote me on the "chevy shackles" and my "Price" you will see its not a fairy tale.He probally will sell you" the average consumer" for $29. I get them for $19. I lower about 4 trucks a year and sell some performance parts from my buisness.Basically I am well known in my area for having quick vechicles .also for lowering and mods.I get 80% of suspension parts and bolt ons from John at GODFATHER CUSTOMS. I think its in Tenn .Matter of fact ALL of my suspension components comes from him.This is where I get my inside info.Matter of fact,I think it is actually the 88-98 chevy shackles that fit on our 97-01 Fords.I think the 99 silverado ones are a little different.Not sure though.All I positivly remember is chevy shackles and Fords are the same with HALF the cost.</font>

------------------
Red 99, JL Flip Chip, Airaid, Kameleon Head Unit, Thunderforms.

Old 12-12-2000, 05:19 PM
Cool

Tundra-
900sqft garage with 13' doors, workshop & upper storage area. That's why I bought it. Unfortunately it's unheated, so I'm not spending much time with my toys. I suppose it means something that I know how big my garage is but have no idea what my house sqft is.
You can see my other significant other in the corner of the second picture with stuff piled on her.

------------------
Mark
'00 Lightning
'79+ Corvette

Quick Reply: The hard way to lower a Lightning