Lightning

Lightning's Factory Tonneau Cover

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raleigh Lim
Hi B, I was asking $250 shipped. The last one I shipped cost close to $100. This cover I bought from a fellow Lightning brother over at NLOC awhile ago. I bought this cover as a spare, but found a brand new one from Ford. Matter of fact, I bought the last 2 in the country I believe. It's in excellent shape. This is the factory gray cover, not the black replacement one you get now from Ford. The gray ones are no longer available from Ford anymore. Thanks.

Raleigh

Last edited by RimCzar; 10-31-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by bayou lightning
Is the factory grey cover still available? I will take it if it is.
Bayou, do you have a email I can contact you with?

Old 10-31-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey,

Raleigh Lim, thanks and good luck selling your cover. I got real lucky tonight, I was talking to a new friend of mine who owns a 04 Lightning and I told him I was looking to buy a new factory cover and I was on F-150 looking. He said I could have his old cover. He said he took it off when he bought the truck and put a ARE lid on. He said he bought an ARE cover before the L arrived at the dealer. He said the factory cover is brand new. He said he didn't want me to pay him anything for it. I told him to at least let me buy his lunch for being so nice. All it cost me was lunch at my local diner for a cover, gotta love that. I'm feeling pretty lucky...

Thanks .

Old 10-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by RimCzar
Hey,

Raleigh Lim, thanks and good luck selling your cover. I got real lucky tonight, I was talking to a new friend of mine who owns a 04 Lightning and I told him I was looking to buy a new factory cover and I was on F-150 looking. He said I could have his old cover. He said he took it off when he bought the truck and put a ARE lid on. He said he bought an ARE cover before the L arrived at the dealer. He said the factory cover is brand new. He said he didn't want me to pay him anything for it. I told him to at least let me buy his lunch for being so nice. All it cost me was lunch at my local diner for a cover, gotta love that. I'm feeling pretty lucky...

Thanks .

Nice going Dave. I couldn't sell it much cheaper then what I offered to you. It was because you were on the east coast. No hard feellings taken. Take it easy.

Raleigh

Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 AM

Quick Reply: Lightning's Factory Tonneau Cover