Lightning

animal4u33 is the Man!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
animal4u33 is the Man!

A few days ago some of you may remember I posted a thread about my problems with the Reflexxions hood. I lost one of the snout port pieces on the freeway about a week or so ago. After calling vendor after vendor I had no luck of getting a replacement. I even tried contacting the company direct, but they don't list a number on their site (for obvious reasons) and their email is a non-existing address.
To make an already long story short, I thought I was out of luck and was going to have to buy a new hood. Then I posted on the forums, and Jim- animal4u33, shot me a line and told me he had a few extra of the snout pieces lying around. It turns out he had problems when ordering his hood and some how got a hold of the company to get replacement pieces. He happened to be in the area and we met up. We checked each others trucks out and talked for a bit. I got to say his truck is AWESOME! Red '04, Whipple, Nitrous, full Bassani, Hotchkins TVS, Brembo brakes and rotors, 22's, Custom dash & underhood pieces, rearview camera, awesome system, etc. You name it this truck has it. He has almost replaced everything on it. You can tell he has put a lot of time and money into his truck, and it looks great. He's planning a custom paint job, after that I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the cover of Truckin' Magazine.
The best part is he was just a great guy. He went out of his way to help a fellow member out and asked for nothing in return. It's people like this that make these forums great.

Thanks again Jim, and hope to see you at The Best of The West Lightningfest.

Quick Reply: animal4u33 is the Man!