Lightning

Need to borrow some taillights, near Hampton VA

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need to borrow some taillights, near Hampton VA

I need to borrow some tails for my ’00 Lightning so I can get it inspected. I know I could buy some but I don’t want to do that since I only need them for maybe 2 hours. Like I said I have a ’00 so any ’97 – ’03 (and ’04 Heritage edition) flair side F-150 tails should work. I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

By the way my taillights are painted with tinted clear so that is why I can’t get it inspected with them on.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Maybe try:

http://www.tidewaterlightning.com/

I'm sure someone from that forum can help you out. That is if the forum is working, I can't get in since my work did a switchover. The forum is asking me for some crazy "admin" info.

It used to be a good sized group though...

Old 07-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by halcyon
Maybe try:

http://www.tidewaterlightning.com/

I'm sure someone from that forum can help you out. That is if the forum is working, I can't get in since my work did a switchover. The forum is asking me for some crazy "admin" info.

It used to be a good sized group though...

Yeah I am on that site but it got hacked a few weeks back so that is a no go right now. I had a guy trying to help me out on there but by the time I went to get the PM that had his addy on it the site ws hacked. So that I why I am branching out. Thanks though!

Old 07-13-2006, 07:46 AM
I got'cha covered. Send me a e-mail with your address and I'll get mine shipped to you.
Sucks that TLOC got hacked, I was waiting on some parts for trade and still waiting....

bleymeis@ur.com

Later...
Bruce

Quick Reply: Need to borrow some taillights, near Hampton VA