Lightning

Fun Day At The Track...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2000, 11:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Fun Day At The Track...

Hi all,
Figured id post this...maybe CA will feel better too!Anyway,Myself,RobG and Fire from the local chicago area traveled to GreatLakes Dragway in Wisconsin.I had an absolute blast!Robs best ET of the day was a 13.88 and mine was a 14.0..Not bad considering ive never raced before.Most of the other cars there..Cobras,TA's/Z28's were running mid to high 14's...The best race I had of the day came against a Z-28...i was sweating bullets when i saw this guy...He had drag slicks on,huge tach sitting in the center of his console...I figured this guy would smear me...not the case.I ran a 14.1 to his 14.8...I was ecstatic.I just floored it and never looked back..the only problem i did have was my reaction time,but im a begginer...But it was alot of fun...gonna head back on tuesday evening and see if i can break into the 13's....

------------------
99.5 Lightning(white)
ARE Tonneau Cover
Clear turn signal lenses
Apline CD
2 Alpine V12 Amps
2 10" Boston Pro Series Subs,Boston Rally 5x7 and Apline DDDrive Components
Dynomat
Clifford Alarm system
PSP Chip On order
Airraid Intake on Order

Old 04-22-2000, 11:31 PM
ZOR

^5. No matter what times you run it is still awesome being a Lightning OWNER huh? Glad you had a good time, good luck with your times this week. Let us know how it turns out.

CA

Old 04-22-2000, 11:48 PM
Thumbs up

It is awesome being an L owner...There was this lowered sooped up Eclipse turbo there at the track,much like I was going to do to my car last summer.This guy must have had at least 5k wrapped up in the engine upgrades alone....he was running mid 14's all day.Makes me smile when i think about it.I made out like a bandit..My old eclipse is running around the denver area..somewhere....If you see a white 97 turbo eclipse..think of me as you blow its doors off!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ZorPrime (edited 04-22-2000).]

Old 04-23-2000, 12:03 AM
Zor,

Consider it done

CA

Quick Reply: Fun Day At The Track...