Lightning

This Jackass Wants to Buy my Rollpan - Obvious Scam

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
This Jackass Wants to Buy my Rollpan - Obvious Scam

Daniel McGuire,

The following message was sent to you
regarding your classified ad on F150online. ================================================== ==========================

Email: buddy_tp2@mail2world.com

Good day to you, i saw your advert on net that state that you want to sell your Sir Michaels Rollpan and End Caps

and am interested in buying it so if you still have it for sale just let me have the pic and its present condition, with the following informations: full name that will be on the check your full adress mobile phone and the last price for it
and i will be paying with check, the check will carry an additional money that you will send to my shipping company so that they will come for the pick up after deducting your money from the total amount that will be send to you, so i will be looking to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks
Donald

Right Donald...send that check and your rollpan will be on its way!!!

P.S. The rollpan is actually sold but let's some fun with him...

Last edited by Struck in AZ; 01-03-2005 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is this something that has just started or has been going on for awhile. Like how all these people are trying to scam people in the classifieds.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Have you dog crap in box and send that to him....

Thats what I would do!!!!

Old 01-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Catch him in the act... tell him once you receive the check, you are going to call the bank it is issued from and verify its authenticity. Then tell him if its fake, you are going to forward the email to the FBI for check/bank fraud.

$10 says he doesnt want to buy it anymore

Old 01-03-2005, 11:08 PM
The response back...

Hey Donald...that's great! I've had the rollpan for a while now and it's just been collecting dust, so I'm glad to find someone who can put it to use. The ad you found the item in actually contains my name, address and phone number. The only problem is I am currently stationed at a weather outpost in Botswana. The rollpan is located stateside but I can have my cousin's uncle's niece's nephew's mailman take care of shipping it to you. I also prefer to use Western Union for payment and, fortunately, there is a Western Union office located just down the river from my weather outpost here in Botswana. If you'll wire the money there I will have the rollpan shipped to you. If you're not comfortable wiring the money to me feel free to wire the money to the Western Union office in both your and my names. I'm friends with the young lad behind the counter there and he will gladly hold the wired money until your purchase arrives, at which point I will receive the wired monies. Don't worry about the Western Union fees as Homer, my friend at Western Union, usually waives them for me.

Please respond with the name the Western Union will be sent from, your contact information including address and phone, bank routing information (account number and PIN should suffice) and they will need to know your wife's bra size, which they use for security purposes.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and finishing our business,

Bart

Old 01-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Struck in AZ
The response back...

Hey Donald...that's great! I've had the rollpan for a while now and it's just been collecting dust, so I'm glad to find someone who can put it to use. The ad you found the item in actually contains my name, address and phone number. The only problem is I am currently stationed at a weather outpost in Botswana. The rollpan is located stateside but I can have my cousin's uncle's niece's nephew's mailman take care of shipping it to you. I also prefer to use Western Union for payment and, fortunately, there is a Western Union office located just down the river from my weather outpost here in Botswana. If you'll wire the money there I will have the rollpan shipped to you. If you're not comfortable wiring the money to me feel free to wire the money to the Western Union office in both your and my names. I'm friends with the young lad behind the counter there and he will gladly hold the wired money until your purchase arrives, at which point I will receive the wired monies. Don't worry about the Western Union fees as Homer, my friend at Western Union, usually waives them for me.

Please respond with the name the Western Union will be sent from, your contact information including address and phone, bank routing information (account number and PIN should suffice) and they will need to know your wife's bra size, which they use for security purposes.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and finishing our business,

Bart

Old 01-04-2005, 12:07 AM
And our friend Donald's reply...

"Hello,
all i can do is to pay with check and do not wrry about the shippment as i have my own shipping comonay, so let me have the full informations, yopur name and address with phone number and the last price looking to hear from you as soon as possible

thanks"

And my reply back...

"Donald,

I understand your quandary but I’ll still need to know your wife’s bra size. I had someone offer me $12,789.43 for the rollpan (these are very rare you know and fabricated out of unobtanium, which is the element between ******* and rectum), so I’d have to do better than that. Let’s call it an even $13,000 and it’s all yours…and I can’t give it to you painted at that price you understand. My address is as follows:

J. Edgar Hoover
935 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20228

The phone number there is (202) 324-3447. Remember, this is my brother’s address as I am currently stationed in Zimbabwe (if you ask nicely he may have some pictures of himself in women’s clothing for you too). Can you let me know what the amount of the check is going to be? I need to know in order to figure out how many Dinars I will have to send you, as that’s what they pay me with here in Uganda where I’m stationed.

All my love to your wife,

Bart"

Let's see what Donald has to say now...

Last edited by Struck in AZ; 01-04-2005 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Thats hilarious,

best laugh I've had in some time

Old 01-04-2005, 01:18 AM
LOL, thats great stuff. Kinda sad the some people actually fall for these scams.

31C

Old 01-04-2005, 08:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHA (Rolling on floor laughing)... any reply yet?

Old 01-04-2005, 10:12 AM
All the ones that have been tried on me try to sound so sophistocated but screw up simple spelling.

And they type like their ye-olde-tyme-british and calling themselves DR. or Prof. so & so and that they have kin stateside...........

Struck in AZ: nice post!!!

Old 01-04-2005, 10:23 AM
I laughed so hard my secretary came into my office to ask what was wrong with me. That's great!!!!

Old 01-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Alas...I think our boy Donald has wiggled off the hook but I'll see what I can do to continue our little exchange.

"Donald,

What happened??? I thought we were close to finalizing a deal…you weren’t trying to scam me or anything were you? You sounded like a serious buyer – not like the other jokers that have replied to my advert…

Hugs and kisses to your wife,

Bart"

Last edited by Struck in AZ; 01-04-2005 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL. That's the funniest thing I've read on here for a while.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:07 PM

Quick Reply: This Jackass Wants to Buy my Rollpan - Obvious Scam