Lightning

Steeda oil seperator

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steeda oil seperator

Does anyone on here have the Steeda oil sperator that sells for $59.95? My truck uses a little bit of oil and I sometimes get smoke on start-up. Would this help my problem by keeping oil out of the intake?

Old 12-24-2004, 08:54 PM
The Steeda "oil separater" I saw advertised looks similar to the other "oil separater" units marketed by LFP and many others. If you do search on here you'll find probably hundreds of posts on this topic - including showing how many of us made our own for about $15. You'll note that some have had success with this type of seperator - and some don't (still get oil inside their tubes). To date, there appears to be only one type of "oil seperator" that everyone who has purchased, all agree, seems to be effective.

Old 12-25-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Robert Francis
The Steeda "oil separater" I saw advertised looks similar to the other "oil separater" units marketed by LFP and many others. If you do search on here you'll find probably hundreds of posts on this topic - including showing how many of us made our own for about $15. You'll note that some have had success with this type of seperator - and some don't (still get oil inside their tubes). To date, there appears to be only one type of "oil seperator" that everyone who has purchased, all agree, seems to be effective.
WELL WHICH ONE IS IT

Old 12-25-2004, 10:53 PM
It's been awhile, but I think it's called an "L & M" - something like that - manufactured by, I believe a vendor on here, by the name of "Vince". He may be in the "vendors section" in here.

Old 12-26-2004, 09:15 AM

Quick Reply: Steeda oil seperator