Lightning

Lightning Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Lightning Supercharger

So heres the deal, I have a 2001 Supercrew. I also have a 2001 Lightning Eaton 112 with manifold supercharger, coilpacks injectors, pretty much all of it besides underdrive pulleys, intercooler, and the piece of mind that i will be able to do this without F@#king up my 30000 truck. (the last is the most important) I don't intend to stomp it at every light so will the 4r70(whatever) work, or does this require a 4r100? do i need the lightning computer or can i use a diablosport programmer? I read the entire thread on this but to no avail not one person claimed to do this personally, i called the local truck shops but no dice. Also, i pull a 2 to 4 place trailer and a slide in camper, will i still have enough low end with the supercharger. And every supercharged engine i have ever seen runs lower compression, do the pistons have to be changed? I bought this thinking it would be pretty much bolt on but i guess not? Lemme know and thanks!

Old 09-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Um, this forum is for Lightning Concept, maybe u will get more replys under the Lightning forum.

Quick Reply: Lightning Supercharger