Lightning

Run in with an SRT....

Old 09-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Run in with an SRT....

It's an awesome day here in Michigan. I had to run and get a few things from the paint store. So I'm leaving the house and stop at the end of my street. I see a red SRT RAM go by! I do a double take and about spit my soda on the dash. I was like, was that a real SRT that drove by? I'm on the HUNT, hit the gas and run up on him. Yep! It's a real one. He was stopped at the light and there was another car next to him. Damn car! He see's my silver L behind him. I have a huge grin on my face and he knows what's up! As we start to go I see he has a fricken "M" plate..... Why me?

I know the chance of getting him to go was slim to none! So I follow him to try and catch another light next to him just to see if he has the ***** to play. Well we turn on to Plymouth rd and he get's on it, and I was so ready for it. I was in first still after turning and stomped it. I was right behind him keeping the same distance and hit second with a tire screaming shift from he!!...Thanks GE! He looked in his mirror and I know he heard that second gear shift screaming.... ( Come on sucker!)

He let up and never pulled on me. He was cool and waved as did I. He was pulling into the TRW engineering center here in Livonia. He looked at the L as I went by. LOL I know almost doesn't count. It made the L's payment this month worth it! Maybe next time?

Old 09-22-2004, 12:32 PM
ive had one run in with a SRT-10 I went from 3 back at 45 to 3 ahead at 100

Old 09-22-2004, 12:39 PM

Nice job Thor01, wish I could of heard that second you caught!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Run in with an SRT....