Lightning

late christmas present......

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2003, 12:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
late christmas present......

hey guys i just got my late christmas present from my and guess what it is. ITS A LIGHTNING........ but before you guys sya cool or anything its only about 2' long and 8" high but its radio controle so i can still drive it. thought i would let you guys know.

Old 02-02-2003, 12:24 AM
HaHa. I wanna get one of those too. My friends keep telling me they see them in stores. I need to break down and buy one. -Mat-

Old 02-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Re: late christmas present......

Originally posted by ringmaster
hey guys i just got my late christmas present from my and guess what it is. ITS A LIGHTNING........ but before you guys sya cool or anything its only about 2' long and 8" high but its radio controle so i can still drive it. thought i would let you guys know.
Holy Sh*T!

Translated: Hey guys! I just got my late Christmas present from my ?????? (Wife-or-girlfriend-boyfriend), and CAN you guess what it is? It's a lightning......................................... ..........UNINTELIGABLE it's RADIO CONTROLLED so I can DRIVE IT! BLAH BLAH JACK DANIELS BLAH BLAH

Pat
2001 Silver L
Bone Stock

Old 02-02-2003, 01:27 AM
hey 2001 l i thought it was cool to get that from my wife so you can take that gay crack and **** yourself. i had a ford truck and it got totaled so i traded it in for a 2003 ram because i work at chrysler's. i've always loved the lightning but i have 2 mustangs one is a 85 gt with 400hp and the other is a 85 gt convert. not everybody needs a lightning to get 400hp. plus i just sold a 65 coup fully restored. i've met alot of good people on this site and i've met some *******s like you to. so good riddens.

Quick Reply: late christmas present......