Lightning

ANOTHER question about Cecil...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 03:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANOTHER question about Cecil...

did anyone ever hear about JL being able to get more than the original 25 spots for the SSOTN thing? I haven't heard anything and was just wondering if it's still up in the air, or if I'm staying at home for sure that day?

thanks,
chris

Old 01-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Chris,

Someone answered my Cecil Post and said it went to 35 Lightnings.

I'm going on Johnny's list, would Love to meet you and as many others as I can that day.

Old 01-29-2003, 03:20 PM
Chris, i saw a post just a few minutes ago saying they have 35 slots now but i haven't had a call or mail. Are you still planning on Kinston? I'm having some "heavy" mod's happ'n the week after out of the area and may bail out (or go and watch).

Old 01-29-2003, 07:13 PM
I'll definately be at Kinston assuming it isn't zero degrees and raining or somthing like that.

I'll go read the other thread and check out the 35L's thing. I just hadn't heard from Johnny yet. I think I was supposedly #31 on the list or something. I'll try to contact him too.

so you are you definately out for Kinston? thats dissappointing. you won't have your mods done or what's the deal?

I'm sure I'll meet you soon enough. let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

later,
chris

Quick Reply: ANOTHER question about Cecil...