F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   King Ranch (https://www.f150online.com/forums/king-ranch-79/)
-   -   Please read and leave your details. (https://www.f150online.com/forums/king-ranch/79684-please-read-leave-your-details.html)

Lenticular 06-04-2002 03:32 AM

Please read and leave your details.

This may not work but let's give it a go !

I am intrigued by how many people often read these posts...in the case of a recent leather thread it is currently over 330.

There are a core of regular users who post replies but there must be many others who read just for interest and for whatever reason don't make posts.
There is obviously no compunction that anyone has to make a reply, but just this once........
PLEASE AT LEAST POST YOUR USER NAME and also say WHAT TRUCK YOU HAVE or IF YOU MAYBE ARE JUST BROWSING OUT OF INTEREST and PERHAPS DON'T EVEN HAVE A TRUCK YET, SAY WHAT YOUR INTEREST IS !

PLEASE AT THE VERY LEAST REGISTER YOUR USER NAME !

Perhaps as an incentive I will personally try to come up with a token gift for one name chosen at random after a period of 14 days from this post.

Haven't worked out what yet, but something like a stick of chewing gum, or a Bentley Arnage maybe.

Just thought it would be fun to see who is reading all this nonsense that we post.

MisterP 06-04-2002 03:54 AM

Am I the first?

I'm just wired, browsing through the posts and fell upon this one! See the sig!

Wantmorespeed 06-04-2002 04:16 AM

I'll Bite.

Just mostly read the forums when at work, He He, Always check the classifieds, love to leave advice if I know what I am talking about.

Rockpick 06-04-2002 08:31 AM

Hey!

I know you all don't know me but, I thought I'd post and let you know I'm reading this forum too! Great stuff guys and gal!

RP :D

Skagel 06-04-2002 08:50 AM

ummm...my name is Sarah. My truck is Tomas. AKA Saint Tomas Aquinas. My interests are my truck, modding my truck, washing my truck, waxing my truck, conditioning the leather in my truck, taking pictures of my truck, talking about my truck, meeting up w/other KR owners to talk about our trucks....ummm....oh yeah and once in a while I even drive my truck....only if it isn't raining, isn't snowing, there is absolutely no salt on the road, it can't be to sunny and hot because the UV rays are bad for Tomas, and there is absolutely zero chance for rain, sleet, hail, snow, fog, etc. etc.

kschaper 06-04-2002 08:52 AM

I have a lightning so what's this King Ranch Stuff? ;)

KRCOWBOY 06-04-2002 09:00 AM

Well I check the posts a few times a day. Just don't post unless the urge strikes me, Y'all do fine without my posts.

2001 Supercrew King Ranch
Estate Green

Skagel 06-04-2002 09:03 AM

ya see KRCOWBOY, fine just isn't good enough.....we want to hear from ya buddy......we need your input.....;)

kschaper.....ummm....don't even get me started:D

Lenticular 06-04-2002 09:19 AM

kschaper..........

Quote "What's all this King Ranch Stuff"?

Are you serious?

Because there are lot's of people who are only too willing to tell you.....

and tell you.........

and tell you.........

and tell you..........

and tell you..........

So...How serious was the question ?!!
;)

Skagel 06-04-2002 09:30 AM

yeah kschaper, if ya really want to know about the KR I will tell ya everything ya ever wanted to know, and what ya didn't want to know, and things that never occured to ya. oh you will have to take a week off of work and spend it with me in order for me to fill ya in on everything though.;)

kschaper 06-04-2002 09:36 AM

Sure why not. Then we can race or something. I always cruise the forums to see what others are doing to their rides. I have only seen one KR in person and man they are nice inside. Speaking of leaving comments, look at the lightning forum and see how many read and don't leave posts. :eek:

cyberhiker 06-04-2002 09:46 AM

I keep up with the fourms just about every day, don't always post or reply unless I have something to add to the discussion... and I'm not quite as obcessive as some people on here , but I'm getting there :D

Skagel 06-04-2002 09:51 AM

howabout this kschaper you race I'll watch....our precious KR's were not made to race.......they are VERY SLOW off the line....sadly my Hyundai (aka my 4cyl rice mobile) blows my KR of the line....now how sad is that?

So what are your specs on your lightning? or did ya leave them and I just missed it? love the sound of the lightning engine....it just sends tingles down my body.

Golfer71 06-04-2002 09:54 AM

I honestly only post when I have something important to share. Becasue this is not very often, I do a lot of reading of posts.

kschaper 06-04-2002 09:57 AM

I don't usually post what I did cause the svt guys cruise these forums to see what we have done but since this is the slow:D KR forum I'll let you in. Super chip, 90 mm maf, af1 intake, single blade throttle body, magnaflow 2 in 2 out. Yes the blower whine is really impresive when you are flying down the road