King Ranch

King Ranch Supercab

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2002, 10:41 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by DAVEMAN

Hey RockPick,

I don kno wha the fu yo talkbout dud, I got may poisone from the mos relibl sorces and I be pay the high price to get dat chit call arsnic. Bsides, I beez an enginr and I cant spel chit anywhohow, hehe.

DaveMan

LMAO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Old 02-08-2002, 04:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Y'all

Hey Rockpick....
You a geologist too ?!
I know the name's a clue but people choose the wierdest handles...
Don't they Daveman ?
Lenticular.....head in the clouds !!!?

Daveman....
No I didn't copy and paste that reply...I'm not a total Saddo.
I just said that in case you continued to try and con me that I had dreamt that reply you gave !!!

If you want to translate my latest wierd piece of script yourself go to , otherwise let me know and I'll post a translation.

http://www.bio.nrc.ca/****ney/

THERE YOU GO ....YOUR SOFTWARE HAS EDITED THAT QUITE NORMAL ENGLISH WORD AGAIN ......
IN PLACE OF THE 4 ASTERISKS PUT THE MALE APPENDAGE !

Depends on how much the punters out there want to stay true to being real "Anoraks" or spread their wings and interests a little.

PS
An "anorak" is a word we use to describe someone who is obsessed with one topic to the point of total boredom as far as everyone else is concerned!
Comes from the days when certain people wearing anoraks (Blousons or windcheaters or whatever you call them ), would stand on the end of railway platforms writing down locomotive numbers and details...not too bad in the days of steam....but nowadays seen as total "Anoraks" or "Saddos".

Old 02-08-2002, 08:31 AM
OK it is my turn to welcom Ranchand....Welcome to our little happy KR family...you will come to love us all and be as obsessed with your KR as me....well, maybe not that bad, but you will love it....sorry i didn't get around to the sight yesterday to welcome you!!!

oooo oooo guys....i drove Thomas today...i just woke up looked at him and he looked so sad and lonely.....so i said.."ok Thomas i will take you out to play" heheheh. he started up and i turned on the heated seats and off we went.....kinda took the back roads to work...just cause i wanted to keep driving him...1 hour drive took me 2 this morning

Old 02-08-2002, 09:22 AM
about time you took him out, so did you get a one day insurance thing or what? also, did you find somebody to do the paint we had discussed?

Old 02-08-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by pkagel
did you find somebody to do the paint we had discussed?
well, first i have to have my lid replaced with a new one since the ARE people didn't prime the paint right and it is all chipping off. and yes, the paint shop at the dealership is gonna do it for me...i spoke to the manager, Paul, and he said he would love to do it....it'll be more fun then work...so he says....he is only gonna charge me for the paint.....man i just love being a chick...LOL...ya know the PGD...(pretty girl discount) so this spring when i take it down to have them replace my tailgate badge with the one my truck should have come with they are gonna do the ghost KR emblem on the lid.

Old 02-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Hmm, sounds like a warranty issue with ARE. They should pay to have the dealer do it right.

Old 02-08-2002, 02:50 PM
gotta agree, you shouldn't be paying for the paint, you didn't mess it up, ARE did, and they should at least pay the dealer for the paint job. you might pay extra for the mod we discussed though before they spray the clear on.

Old 02-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Moderator &

Re: Hi Y'all

Originally posted by Lenticular
Hey Rockpick....
You a geologist too ?!
I know the name's a clue but people choose the wierdest handles...
Don't they Daveman ?
Lenticular.....head in the clouds !!!?

Yup, I'm a geologist. I work with an environmental consulting firm here in Kentucky that deals with everything from groundwater contamination to industrial health and safety. We do work all over the US...

Lenticular... I knew what your name was from the first time I saw you... they're unique clouds. I assumed you were a weather buff or a meteorologist. I originally went to school for meteorology and decided that NOAA was about my only option for employment and thus, here I am with dual degrees in Hydrology and Environmental Geology. *shurgs* Strange where life takes you...

Take it easy...

Old 02-08-2002, 05:37 PM
Hey Rockpick...correct

On the ground a geographer and geologist...
Up in the air a pilot...that's what brought me to the great USofA over 20 years ago to build up my hours...
been coming back and pestering the colonials ever since...
and buying US cars to bring back to Blighty to amaze the natives.
A 48 Fleetline Aerosedan, 78 Silver Anniversary Corvette, and a 66 Olds Toronado.

I expect oneday when I can justify the horrendous import duties our beloved KR will come over !!

Take care Y'all.

Old 02-08-2002, 07:17 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by Lenticular
Hey Rockpick...correct

On the ground a geographer and geologist...

Well, in that case, you can appreciate my upcoming ASBOG examination that I'm taking in about a month. I'm working on getting my P.G.... I dread the test. Wish me luck.

Quick Reply: King Ranch Supercab