King Ranch

Just Ordered 2002 KR

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2001, 02:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Ordered 2002 KR

Well I put in the order today for the new 02 KR. I went for the Charcoal blue, 4X4, w/ 5.4, limited slip, moonroof, , bed extender, sliding rear window, rear bench seat option and absolutely no dealer stickers. I went for the blue because I think it looks great and I think it's the most uncommon from what ive seen. I have only seen one on a lot. But it was hard, because they dont make a KR color that doesn't kick %$#. The colors on these trucks are incredible.

Im real excited about it! What a truck. They are real uncommon in this area. I have seen a few from time to time in Chestnut, and have seen a green one or two on lots. They are telling me approx 5 weeks on the deal. I'll be counting. I will proably go with an ARE lid for sure, but am trying to decide between spray bedliner, bed rug or drop in bedliner. I want to upgrade the audio w/ sub box under back seat and amp. (Any suggestions there?)

I could not believe, that after talking w/ (5) different lots, that not one of them knew that I could get a rear bench seat option. Do these guys ever read up on the %$#$ their selling. If I was that uninformed about my biz, I would be a broke son of a %$@&$.

This is an upgrade from a 2001 Supercrew 4X4 Lariat for me. I had to get away from the Black truck, (cant keep clean) and really liked the color choice, the upgraded leather and the new seats, electronic air, heated seats & homelink. All of those fun new items that us early Screw buyers have been missing out on. But, I must stop here. This is an expensive habit.

Old 11-01-2001, 12:14 AM
hey lightguy,

congrats on the ordering of your new kr. mine is charcoal blue and i think it looks awesome. however, it isn't much easier to keep clean vs black...so beware! let us all know when she gets in...

Old 11-01-2001, 08:24 AM
my '02 KR is charcol blue also. if you get your baby before november 26th you should consider meeting us at the King Ranch in Texas.

Old 11-26-2001, 10:44 PM
liner

hey congrads on ordering your 2002 KR, on the 1st of Dec. I'm placing an order for my 2002 harley davidson F150. you picked a great color, i work @ a dealership in AZ and have seen many colors but the blue is the best for the KR,
If your going to do a spray in liner look into LINE-X,
I've researched around and found them to be the best here in AZ.
I sell aftermarket accessories at the dealership and know what is a good product
if u have any ? e mail me at gregoak@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Just Ordered 2002 KR