King Ranch

Coffee Spill need to remove seat How?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coffee Spill need to remove seat How?

Hey gang, not a fun morning as I dumped a full cup of coffee all over the KR passenger seat on my way into work. Luckily I have a few rags and was able to get some of the coffee up, but quite a bit went down into the holes to the foam and heater/air area.

Does anyone have a diagram or good instructions to take out the bottom seat? I want to get that foam out first and get it cleaned/replaced. Then I have a huge coffee stain on the seat as well. I have a feeling I may have to take it somewhere in the Dallas area to repair. I looked through the leather cleaning, but did not find anywhere of coffee stain removal.

The truck is a 2010 KR for diagram or instructions reference. Appreciate any help to get her fixed up.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Use oxyclean and warm water on the seat and rinse with cold water, the stain will be gone. Follow up with leather conditioner.

Old 07-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
Use oxyclean and warm water on the seat and rinse with cold water, the stain will be gone. Follow up with leather conditioner.
Appreciate that. I will grab some of that for the leather. My concern is the foam underneath has soaked up all that coffee and I need to get to that part. Not sure how all of that disassembles.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by acksman
Appreciate that. I will grab some of that for the leather. My concern is the foam underneath has soaked up all that coffee and I need to get to that part. Not sure how all of that disassembles.
Coffee is a mild acid and will not hurt the filler below the seat leather or the cushion, I would just leave it. You can also use Oxyclean on the carpets.........

Quick Reply: Coffee Spill need to remove seat How?