King Ranch

My First King Ranch, and I need Some Help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My First King Ranch, and I need Some Help!

Hey guys, I didn't know where too post this thread for advice on a King Ranch I just got. Its a 2005, I don't have it at my home yet because it is in the shop getting a couple of dents fixed. But anyways I had some ideas about my first 2005 F-150 King Ranch, and hopefully you guys can help me with some of my ideas.
  1. First thing I had in mind, is that I ordered some Blue LED 194 12v bulbs that I was going to install into my 99 Chevy Silverado cluster, but since I traded it in for a King Ranch, I am wondering if i can put those Blue LED Lights in the King Ranch Cluster?
  2. Secondly, I believe I have a 20 or 40 series Flowmaster brand new, and I am wondering if I should install it or if it is a good idea to put it on the King Ranch.
  3. Thirdly, I have no idea if I should either Lift or Drop the truck. What do you guys think would look better? Or better yet, what would be better for the truck?
  4. Fourthly, I have a couple of Loudspeakers, or Sirens if you may call them. I want to install them into the truck with a 450 watt amp, But I have no idea how to connect them.
    ( I am undecided about this, because I have no clue where to put them on the truck, will post more Information about this Idea after I get the truck at my home)
  5. Lastly, Would a F150 Sports bumper Look good on a King ranch?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by omar104
Hey guys, I didn't know where too post this thread for advice on a King Ranch I just got. Its a 2005, I don't have it at my home yet because it is in the shop getting a couple of dents fixed. But anyways I had some ideas about my first 2005 F-150 King Ranch, and hopefully you guys can help me with some of my ideas.
  1. First thing I had in mind, is that I ordered some Blue LED 194 12v bulbs that I was going to install into my 99 Chevy Silverado cluster, but since I traded it in for a King Ranch, I am wondering if i can put those Blue LED Lights in the King Ranch Cluster?
  2. Secondly, I believe I have a 20 or 40 series Flowmaster brand new, and I am wondering if I should install it or if it is a good idea to put it on the King Ranch.
  3. Thirdly, I have no idea if I should either Lift or Drop the truck. What do you guys think would look better? Or better yet, what would be better for the truck?
  4. Fourthly, I have a couple of Loudspeakers, or Sirens if you may call them. I want to install them into the truck with a 450 watt amp, But I have no idea how to connect them.
    ( I am undecided about this, because I have no clue where to put them on the truck, will post more Information about this Idea after I get the truck at my home)
  5. Lastly, Would a F150 Sports bumper Look good on a King ranch?
Welcome and post pics when you get a chance, as far as your questions post up in the 04-08 forum. Not many people check the KR forum since it mostly has to do with leather up keep.

Old 10-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I will re-post this on 04-08 Forum

By the way how do i delete this post?

Last edited by omar104; 10-16-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Quick Reply: My First King Ranch, and I need Some Help!