King Ranch

New seat care

Old 11-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New seat care

I'm a first time King Ranch owner and I'd like first hand info and experience from people that own the new style King Ranch seats on how to take care of them and clean them. I want to do everything possible to keep my seats looking new and avoid the cracking you see on alot of the 09 and up driver seat. Thanks

Old 11-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
I'm a first time King Ranch owner and I'd like first hand info and experience from people that own the new style King Ranch seats on how to take care of them and clean them. I want to do everything possible to keep my seats looking new and avoid the cracking you see on alot of the 09 and up driver seat. Thanks
new style kr seats or old style it doesnt really matter its all the same concept.. Keep plenty of conditioner on them and keep them clean. Conditioner wise i have great luck with leather cpr, Kr conditioner, poorboys leatherstuff.

As far as cleaning them i would do the same and with the older kr seats. nice warm water and a damp cloth and clean them that way. once they dry do the conditioner.

Old 11-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy
new style kr seats or old style it doesnt really matter its all the same concept.. Keep plenty of conditioner on them and keep them clean. Conditioner wise i have great luck with leather cpr, Kr conditioner, poorboys leatherstuff.

As far as cleaning them i would do the same and with the older kr seats. nice warm water and a damp cloth and clean them that way. once they dry do the conditioner.
Ok thats pretty much what I did yesterday. I used the King Ranch conditioner and it seemed to work pretty good. Also how often would you recommend doing the seats.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FreightTrain
Ok thats pretty much what I did yesterday. I used the King Ranch conditioner and it seemed to work pretty good. Also how often would you recommend doing the seats.
Id do it once a month just to be safe! Too much conditioner never hurts anything..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New seat care