King Ranch

King Ranch under seat organizer

Old 10-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Ranch under seat organizer

Hi all - Last week, I bought my first Ford truck and I am happy to report that it is a 2007 King Ranch and I am loving it. I was reading in the forums about people either buying or building underseat storage organizers for their supercrews. I thought about building my own, but when I folded up the rear seat, there is a sturdy, black, plastic box that runs the length of the larger rear seat. Does anyone know what this is? Is there some kind of amp mounted underneath? It's bolted in very well, so I have to assume it's stock. Do all the KRs have this? If so, what do you guys do for storage? Stuff the side doors full? Use a truck tool box?

Old 10-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Hmm.... Never seen that before. My lariat doesnt have that. Only thing under the seats is the rattly ol' jack. Will be subscribing to this thread as I too would like to see under seat storage. Wish I could help you out more.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:09 AM
It's your subwoofer box. Your truck is equipped with the audiophile system. that is an 8" sub/box

Old 10-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Originally Posted by MRLSU2U
It's your subwoofer box. Your truck is equipped with the audiophile system. that is an 8" sub/box
So the King Ranch comes with a factory 8" sub/amplifier? That's great, thanks for the info!

Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by eghead
So the King Ranch comes with a factory 8" sub/amplifier? That's great, thanks for the info!
Your King Ranch came with the sub/amplifier. Mine didn't come with that. I bought a Duha storage compartment for under my rear seats.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:22 PM
The duhabin was the best idea. Just put mine in today. I freaking love it. I wish i would have bought the locks as well. But, if they get that past the locked doors, i would rather then not tear the seats up as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: King Ranch under seat organizer