King Ranch

Need help on a problem!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help on a problem!

I have a 2005 Ford F150 King Ranch; my problem is in the morning when starting up my truck my gages seem to freeze longer than usual along with the RPM and Speed gages. None of them moves until the engine is up to speed. The key problem here is that the gages have been taken longer than usual to show engine status.

Along when that happens my radio has been reset too! The radio will be completely blank for a few second until the engine gets up to speed. When it is finally on it act like the battery has been disconnected and I have to reset the stations and time. The above problems have been going on for a month now. I was wondering if any of my fellow King Ranchers had a problem like this.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:16 PM
check bat connection and the crank voltage of the bat, seems like your batt is low.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cyoung2
check bat connection and the crank voltage of the bat, seems like your batt is low.
x2

Old 10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Thumbs up Replace the Battery!

Well I went to AutoZone to have my battery check; you’ll were right as far as the battery is going bad. They also check the alternator and it check out good. Went to Battery Warehouse here in Killeen and had the old battery exchange with an Interstate Mega-Tron Plus. No reason really on the purchase of that particular battery, beside it was recommend by some friends. Thank you all for your help! Good people on this sight.

Quick Reply: Need help on a problem!