King Ranch

KR get together?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This sounds intriguing, just exactly where do we plan on having this shindig I assume somewhere in south Texas but exactly where? Also, some of us might consider a car pool/caravan. Imagine a whole traffic jam of nothing but KRs, what a sight.

Joe

Old 03-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that would be a great idea..

Old 03-23-2006, 02:40 AM
Originally Posted by TXCobra
Hey King of the road, we are practically neighbors. We may have to start the official Central Texas chapter of the IKRFTOC.

OK, so when can we start getting some serious dates to plan around? Lenny, when did you say your next trip back is?
I will be back mid to late October.......I know it's getting on a bit but gives time for planning and it will be a little cooler then.

If you all want it earlier than that I will still help as much as I can.

Old 03-23-2006, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by Wookie
This sounds intriguing, just exactly where do we plan on having this shindig I assume somewhere in south Texas but exactly where? Also, some of us might consider a car pool/caravan. Imagine a whole traffic jam of nothing but KRs, what a sight.

Joe
It would be based in Kingsville the heart of the King Ranch and location of the Saddle Shop.
Then an optional 3 hour drive down to South Padre Island for a new event called "Fall Break" !!

Old 03-23-2006, 01:37 PM
October works for me. I am not pickey. But the anticipation might kill me though.

Old 03-23-2006, 02:15 PM
I'd love to meet up with you all, but October is out for me. We're expecting baby #1 in October. I don't think the missus would be to happy with me if I headed out to good 'ol Texas with her about to pop!