King Ranch

Sirius has bad customer service

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sirius has bad customer service

Sirius

Last edited by centexKR; 07-31-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Just want to comment, that the first 6 months is NOT FREE!!
We paid $195 for that option, that what it states on the sticker.

I also would like to extend mine. You might just be catching some bad operators. That happens sometimes.

Old 01-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Its

Last edited by centexKR; 07-31-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by cehowardf150
Just want to comment, that the first 6 months is NOT FREE!!
We paid $195 for that option, that what it states on the sticker.

I also would like to extend mine. You might just be catching some bad operators. That happens sometimes.
I believe that you paid $195 for the opportunity to have Sirius factory installed in your vehicle and to have it integrated with your factory radio. Probably worth it if you like Sirius, definitely not worth it if you would rather have XM or just listen to FM.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:55 PM
What

Last edited by centexKR; 07-31-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:27 PM
I spent some time on the phone argueing some of the same points. 6 mo. free service etc. I added another reciever and they tried to also bill me for the first 6 mo. too. I called to complain and got Hadji on the phone who was brain dead. I finally got tired of the communication failure and asked for an english speaking employee. He wouldn't transfer me so I hung-up and called back. I got a nice young lady in nova scotia who spoke our language and wanted to help. i read her both the window sticker and serius card that came with the truck and in a matter of minutes all was corrected. My cc was credited and all discounts were applied(both accounts). If I hadn't of called to start the other reciever they would have never had a card #, none was requested when i first activated my ford radio. So If you don't want billed later, refuse to give them a cc# for your free period

Things to watch out for: They will try to start your activation on the day your truck was built(not delivered).Don't accept that. If they have a cc# they will auto bill you after the first 6 mo. unless you upgrade. The people at serius and Ford didn't do a very good job of training their staff regarding this free service. Also create an account online so you can watch your account and also have online listening capability.

Quick Reply: Sirius has bad customer service