King Ranch

Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Covers

Hi there, I'm going in Monday to pick up my new King Ranch. Does anyone have seat covers for their truck when using it for work? I would like to put a set on for the week and then take them off on weekends when I am cleaner. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Old 02-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey CV! Welcome to the KR Family! We're glad to have you aboard!

I know that there are a few manufac's making seat covers specifically designed for the new body style seats but, I can't recall the specific brand name.

Check www.f150store.com (Moss Motors)... I believe they had a few sets. Not sure how 'temporary' they were though....

I carry a couple of VERY large beach towels to cover mine in such an emergency...

RP

Old 02-20-2005, 01:22 AM
No way are any of those seat covers "temporary", especially if you have a screw or scab. Getting it over the back seat is a biotch. Oh Yeah, sometimes the headrests rip.

At least for me it did.

Old 02-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by sacramentojoe
No way are any of those seat covers "temporary", especially if you have a screw or scab. Getting it over the back seat is a biotch. Oh Yeah, sometimes the headrests rip.

At least for me it did.
Hmm... that was my suspecion...

Do you happen to know a seamstress? Maybe someone could make some for you that would be more of a 'slip on/slip off' type of scenario.

RP

Old 02-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the info. For right now I might have my wife make a set of slip on/slip off covers out of fabric. That may be the best way for now. Also, has anyone had any experience with wiper cowls? I think that would dress up my ride also. I'm going to order the Mobile Ease soon too. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow!

Quick Reply: Seat Covers