King Ranch

KR on the Dunes!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KR on the Dunes!!!!

Drove to the other side of the state yesterday to go out to Silever Lake sand dunes.....well, I didn't drive....gijoecam drove his Lariat and I sat sweetly in the passanger seat all day.....anyways I spotted another '02 screw KR charcoal blue....no sunroof, but had the bench seat.....had some mudding tires and rims on it...I assume he most likely uses the stock tires for daily use because the rims were hanious......didn't get a chance to talk to the guy, but it was a nice truck...not as nice as my Tomas, but nice nonetheless......I was just excited to spot another KR on the dunes.....pretty rare to see such a nice truck out there.....did spot one of those cadillac escalades...the hideous SUV ones....he even had those spinner rims....man I about puked up my lunch.....and of course it was full of a bunch of 20 year old punks.....

Old 05-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I hate to admit it but I kinda like the EXTs in the Pearl White... Guess I'm just a punk *** 20 year old or something... lol

RP

Old 05-25-2003, 10:02 PM
Nice sig RP.

Skagel I kinda like the EXT's myself but I sure hate those rims.

Old 05-25-2003, 11:16 PM
Was Joe out there too?

Problem with that pic is it's Dirt not Dunes

Old 05-26-2003, 12:09 AM
lmfao, hahahaha

that's awesome bloomquist...nice ps job

Like the sig i made for RP?

Joe

p.s. - love the rebel flag...haha

Old 05-26-2003, 11:16 AM
Moderator &

Thanks Liny...

ROFLMAO @ Bloom. That's a riot.

RP

Old 05-26-2003, 12:25 PM
wow, so somebody did get a picture of Tomas catching some air when I took him to the dunes for the first time.

Old 05-26-2003, 04:23 PM
The only prob with that Skagel is that Tomas is Charcoal Blue. Joe's truck is green

Joe: That sig line you made for RockPick Rocks!!! Great Job on yours and RockPick's!

I really need a KR in order to really be one of this bunch Mind letting me have one? Make it a superduty too

(BTW I the original pic is a Ford Focus jumping which I picked up from the General Discussion forum)

Old 05-26-2003, 04:25 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by bloomquist
I really need a KR in order to really be one of this bunch Mind letting me have one? Make it a superduty too
Sure man. I'll be shipping one over first thing in the morning. Be looking for it and let me know when your recieve it.

RP

Old 05-26-2003, 06:02 PM
UPS or Fedex?

Old 05-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Moderator &

UPS of course. That way it'll arrive beat to hell and back and they'll deny the insurance claim. Bastards... I hate UPS.

RP

Old 05-26-2003, 10:15 PM
aww, shucks! Fedex delievers at my hosue around 9:00 AM and UPS delivers around 6:00 PM :-( so I prefer Fedex. (That's the only reason as well, UPS always treats my computer parts nicely)

Old 05-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Moderator &

Geesh...

Don't get me going on UPS. Let's just put it this way, in my line of work, I ship coolers full of samples and items to distant jobsites frequently. By frequently I mean nearly daily.

I won't use UPS period.

I've actually driven 3 hours out of the way while I was in Montana to drop at a Fedex location rather than using UPS. I haven't used them in well over two years and don't plan to any time in the near future.

RP

Old 05-27-2003, 04:14 PM
Just shipped something out via UPS. I never again will go to the UPS customer counter, they are pains in the a$$ over there and bicker over everything, especially double-boxing bs. I will be shipping my next ebay item via FedEX though, because they are considerably cheaper, almost 1/2 the price of UPS on a 37lb package.

RP:

FEDEX ROCKS AND UPS BLOWS!

Joe

Last edited by KingRanchSC02; 05-29-2003 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:29 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by KingRanchSC02
RP:

I wouldnt drive an extra 3 hours just to ship FedEX over UPS. With the money you save, its not worth the time, IMO. I understand you have a bad history with them, but that is just absurd . When a company makes you drive 3 hours to get to their competetor, they have won

Joe

It's all in the principal Joe and is the farthest thing from, in your words, 'absurd'.

When you can't ship a forking golf club 45 miles down the road without snapping the shaft into 3 pieces and when you can't ship a custom built computer for a friend up and over two states without totally ********ing things up... there are problems.

Then, when you have insurance on both items and they attempt to bend you over a table, anally rape you repeatedly, and decline your insurance claim because they say it wasn't packaged properly... oh man... I'm getting pissed off thinking about it.

Quick Reply: KR on the Dunes!!!!