Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Learning new ropes

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Learning new ropes

I purchased my first F150 a month ago after being loyal to Toyota for 15 years, I have historically made several modifications to my vehicles and plan to start my first one for this vehicle thus weekend.

New truck: F150 Super Crew, 3.5 v6, 4wd, XLT package 301a, w/6.5 bed.

So far I am pleased overall and working through a few things I don't care for. Specifically the auto off, Sync not working at same time as nav, and a few small settings I don't understand. General performance and ride comfort have been great and I finally have enough room for the family and enough power for the farm.

First project will be multi-stage but its wiring in all of my first responder lights. The control box should be here Friday.
Looking forward to lots of insight and experience from others!

JG

The following users liked this post:
Old 10-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Welcome to the site! The the truck is s good one for you.

Old 10-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting my emergency strobes in. Fortunately I haven't had to run calls bc of a broken hand.

I did take the new truck up a 200 yd hillthat has an average 20 degree grade which I was very pleased with.

Quick Reply: Learning new ropes