Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Hello! 2001 HD F-150

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello! 2001 HD F-150

Hello all! I've had an F150 before (2003 supercrew...LOVED that truck), but had to sell when i went overseas. I have a 2001 Harley Davidson now I recently picked up, and would like to start "putting it back together" with newer items (seats, cruise control, and radio switches for steering wheel, inside door handles to the rear of the power switches on both front doors), and a few other things - but that's the stuff I'd like to get started with. Have the familiar "whine" from the rear end I've read is common in that year/model, and am thinking of replacing with one from NAPA or comparable, rather then having having Ford rebuild (about a grand more...thoughts?). Eventually would like to paint it, and my 14 y/o daughter will eventually drive it...she digs it! So, looking forward to reading and learning, and thanks in advance for anything anyone has to offer regarding their experiences!

Old 04-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Welcome! Good to have you here. I love th Harley trucks.

Quick Reply: Hello! 2001 HD F-150