Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

New(ish) Member from CO; Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New(ish) Member from CO; Hello!

Hey there everyone! I've been a member here since 2011 when I had a 2004 F150 Lariat Screw (purchased 2010).

Long story short, I sold that truck and had a 2013 Stage 2 Roush Mustang (Deep Impact Blue) for a few years, and so I wasn't very active on the forums. Well, last year, it was time to say goodbye to the Roush (hardest thing I've ever done) because I needed something more family oriented for the future... So of course, I went back to a truck! Currently leasing (but plan to buy out at end) a 2017 F150 XLT 2.7L in Shadow Black. I loved the Mustang, but BOY DO I LOVE HAVING A TRUCK AGAIN!

So, again, hello everyone and I look forward to getting more active on here again as I start to slowly build my truck to how I want it. (Saving for a house at the moment, so the wife is putting the ka-bash on mods for the time being).

Here are pics of the NEW truck, the old Mustang, and my VERY FIRST CAR, the 2004 Screw! (The mustang in the last picture was also mine, a 2006, which was also traded in when I purchased the Roush).

Old 01-26-2019, 12:41 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Welcome back! Beautiful Mustang.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by Bluejay
Welcome back! Beautiful Mustang.
Thank you! It feels good to be back owning a truck. (Had the truck for a little over a year now, don't know why I'm just getting back onto the forums! Lol)
The mustang was my pride and joy. Broke my heart to get rid of it. Sounded soooo mean and drove like a dream. Just needed something that was more family practical (and lets be honest, a mustang isn't the most PRACTICAL car during CO winters either!)

Old 01-26-2019, 10:07 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Welcome, nice truck!

Old 01-26-2019, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by ManualF150
Welcome, nice truck!
Thanks!

Quick Reply: New(ish) Member from CO; Hello!