Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Hello all

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello all

Hello good people,
Recently ex-owner of 99 xlt extended cab 4x4 4.6 triton and now 2005 xl 5.4 4x4 extended cab long bed (heavy half)
My name describes my philosophy, not here to bash other brands and although my first f150 proved to be an amazing work horse with very little issues, I think companies can improve and also only look out for their bottom line first and foremost, so this brand loyalty is a bit nutty for me.
I live in Toronto, Canada and use my truck for work and I bet my suspension takes more of a beating than someone who lives in "off-road country" well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but really some of these roads are total crap.
Lastly I really want to say thank you to all those people in this forum who have given me so much info and advise without them knowing it. I hope to contribute as well with the little I know.

The following users liked this post:
Old 09-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Old 02-11-2023, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to laugh

I live on a road off a major highway, that a gravel pit uses. I was coming home on the highway & needed to turn onto my road, a logging truck was coming behind me & not slowing down. I had to move fast as oncoming traffic was almost to the point of don’t turn. I slowed as much as I could, cranked the wheel & had to slam on the brakes. Power pole was dead center in front of me. The gravel pit guys had pliéed all the **** off the side of the road onto the corner. This is a paved road, they grade it to fill in potholes their trucks make. The road has a poor base, these guys do what they ca, but don’t push the gravel off the shoulder into the middle of the road.

Old 03-14-2023, 12:27 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm new at the forum myself. So far I've been enjoying it and I hope you do too.

Old 03-17-2023, 10:05 AM
Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you.

Old 09-10-2023, 05:34 AM
Welcome to the site!

Last edited by MelissaPeterss; 09-11-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Hello all