Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

Hey from Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 02:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hey from Illinois

Hi everyone, just joined tonight. Recently picked up a 2001 supercrew 4x4 after years of being a bow tie only guy. I've had a few E150s for my business and the ocassional f150 no frills work truck, always seemed to take a lickin' n kept on tickin' (literally)..lol..but got a pretty good deal on a high mileage but one owner 01 crew and gotta say I really think I can get used to it. I know there's alot of you on here with alot more experience with these trucks, their quirks and gremlins and hope to be of some help along the way as well...I always do my own wrenching, till a tranny needs rebuilt or exhaust needs attention, so I'm sure this will be a great place to pick the brains of all of you already familiar with these trucks. I appreciate in advance the fact that so many guys will take time to discuss problems with people and had good luck years ago on V8 buick .com when I was messing with muscle cars. Look forward to talking with some of you if we cross keyboards. And thank you to those who moderate and oversee a place like this and keep it usefull, informative, and entertaining.

Convertedbowtie

Old 01-27-2016, 03:23 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats! We are glad to have you as a part of our community! I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information and great ideas for your F-150 on here.

We look forward to your questions and contributions.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Welcome to the site. Jump in wherever. Good to have you.

Quick Reply: Hey from Illinois