International Everywhere Else!

Uk People

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UKSteveF150
Ah think the EU may have changed it to 6 months before re-registration.

Oh and be careful it will be classed as an imported car at that point so will attract 20% VAT and 22% import tax being a commercial vehicle. This is why we dont see many truck imports to the UK.
So I should be good if I'm only there for a couple of months and assume I don't need to do the light conversion but might want to do it anyway so I don't confuse anyone?

Cheers,

Chris

edit: oops, didn't scroll up to your previous post. I'll be towing a sailboat also being shipped so let the paperwork begin!

Last edited by Squiffo; 12-03-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm English and still here

Tried to get out years ago when kids were small, no chance now with grandchildren etc.

I love the F150 I have and envy you guys being able to do bit's and bobs to them, I'm struggling to find someone to ship Nerf bars to the UK for me without nearly tripling the price guess I'll have tax to pay on that if I can get them.

Still I live in the countryside [N.Lincs] not so many people about, more cows and sheep
so life's not bad.

Back to UK ebay to see if there's any f150 bits for sale near me still guess not having much over here has saved me a fortune

Best of luck guys

Brian

Quick Reply: Uk People