F250 SuperDuty Console

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2001, 08:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool F250 SuperDuty Console

I bought your stock 2001 F250 SD Standard Cab about 2 months ago. It came with highback buckets and a 15 inch space between them. I have a 105 lb. black lab and figured he'd like to lay down there. Wrong!!! He's also too big to fit comfortably in the passenger seat. So, I went about to find a console that I can use for storage (the glove compartment was it) and give Jake a place to stretch out. First I ordered one from Cerullo. I gave them my interior code (medium graphite knitted vinyl). I received it quickly but they sent me one that looked like it would match the interior of a Dodge Caravan. It was cloth, not vinyl, and had miscellaneous colors that doesn't match my interior running through it. It did't have bolts, etc. to mount it. Also, the back was OBVIOUSLY out of alignment with the base. It sent it back and they fully refunded my money.
I then ordered one from SALESCO (http://www.newsales.com/console/cent..._or_14_inc.htm). They contract it out to a company named Eurotec. They called me up to verify my order and they said they did not have anything called "medium graphite knitted vinyl". They emailed me color samples of Ford OEM vinyls. The medium graphite looked too dark so I went with Light Graphite. I received it yesterday and unfortunately it did turn out lighter than the photo they sent me. Oh well, like I always tell my wife, "It's a truck!". Anyway, Salesco sent me all the mounting hardware, the vinyl is OEM and it fits! Both Jake and I are happy!!!

Quick Reply: F250 SuperDuty Console