Creaking in door panel

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Creaking in door panel

Does anyone else with a 2009-14 have an annoying creaking sound when your knee presses against the door panel? It seems like it's coming from the window switch panel, and I'm not sure if it's normal or if something is loose in there. Anyone else notice this?

Old 04-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Ford Customer Service Team
Originally Posted by JohnBoy88
Does anyone else with a 2009-14 have an annoying creaking sound when your knee presses against the door panel? It seems like it's coming from the window switch panel, and I'm not sure if it's normal or if something is loose in there. Anyone else notice this?
JohnBoy88,

I recommend taking your truck by your dealer to have them diagnose this creaking sound for you. If you still need help after that, give me a shout!

Ashley

Old 04-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Hey Ashley,

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure if it's a big enough problem to go make a fuss at the dealer about, but I suppose I could swing by and ask them if there's something loose in there. Just wasn't sure if perhaps it's normal for the plastic door switches to do that and other people were hearing it too.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
post a vid maybe or a link to one. Not sure of the extent of the creaking or severity of it. Too many variables.

Quick Reply: Creaking in door panel