Crying over spilt milk!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Crying over spilt milk!!

I knew that I made a mistake downgrading to cloth interior since I have to eat on the go sometimes... The other day I spilt a good 5-6 ounces of chocolate milk on front middle seat underneath the lift up console. I immediately got a bunch of rags and applied pressure until there was more liquid but it's starting to stink.... Will febreze help or do I need to take apart the upholstery to get to the foam underneath the seat? Or worse, take it to a professional? HELP!! I'm losing my new truck smell. Ha.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:29 AM
if the milk got under the cousole, take it out so the entire soiled area is visible, then use an outo upholstery cleaner on the spot and then vacum, that should do the trick....better yet if it was my truck after the entire effected area is visible i would use a steam cleaner, available at the local hardware store........do not just spray some fabreeze that will just mask the small you want to completely get rid of the milk itself, lol

Old 12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks muddy! went and rented a rug doctor..

Last edited by brazzeal15; 12-12-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:15 PM
howd that work out for you, sir

Old 01-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I used a pet odor neutralizer... it kills the enzymes that cause the odor.. had to do that when my then-fiance now-wife had a little too much Jack and Coke at a football party and lost it all over my passenger door panel.. Had to take the door panel apart three times to get all the nuggets cleaned, but the pet neutrilzer stuff worked... took about 2 weeks.. smells just like new again

Quick Reply: Crying over spilt milk!!