Anybody have broadview mirrors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 08:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anybody have broadview mirrors?

id like to pick up one of those fantastic wide view interior mirrors that just clip on to your existing one. Just wondering if anybody had problems fitting them on our fat f150 mirrors since i think theyre made for plain jane mirrors. Thoughts?

Old 08-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you mean something like this? There are some reviews you can read.

Here is another one from JCWhitney.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no, like this.
http://www.amazon.com/RG22-Black-Fra.../dp/B00168B0EU
theyre supposed to clip onto your existing mirror but not sure if they'll fit on my fat one

Old 09-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by m_melen
id like to pick up one of those fantastic wide view interior mirrors that just clip on to your existing one. Just wondering if anybody had problems fitting them on our fat f150 mirrors since i think theyre made for plain jane mirrors. Thoughts?
I have gone through two of these. Forgot where I got my first but it was amazing, let you see EVERYTHING behind you including the rear passenger and driver window. The one I had in my honda was bought offline somewhere and one day cleaning out the car i took it off so I could get the window better, sat it on the garbage can for a second and wind pushed it to the ground, safe to say when i got the truck I had to buy a new one. Went to kendall ford, eventually the summer heat made the adhessive inside come loose so the mirror wouldn't stay in.

Fits perfect around the rear view mirror, only problem I had in both my vehicles was with the amount of bass I have from my subs, rattled my mirror right off. I suggest wearing a helmet if you have bass jk

Buy it, you won't regret it I gaurantee

Quick Reply: Anybody have broadview mirrors?