How do I clean my windsheild???

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do I clean my windsheild???

No I'm not really that dumb. I had my windsheild replaced about a week ago and there have been some streaks on it that I cannot get off. This week I completely detailed the truck inside and out. I used NuGlass on the outside and applied rainx. But the inside has some streaks that I cannot get off to save my life. It looks like some type of liquid that ran down the window and dried. I have tried foam window cleaner, windex, invisible glass but I still have these marks.

It's a big pain and distraction during the day when the light hits it just right you can really see them. Anybody have these problems in the past that can help??

Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks!

Old 08-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Smile How do I clean my windshield???

Try Bartenders Friend locally at your grocery store in cleaning supplies also takes off the road grime that builds up

Old 08-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks I'll try that

Old 08-27-2010, 05:17 PM
I got the original windshield in mine and I use windex and whatever else and I still cant get those damn smudges off either. Wait till a cold morning and it fogs up on it like crazy.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Well I tried the NuGlass on the interior and I think it worked. Why I didn't try it sooner I really don't know. I just did it this afternoon so we will see after a few day sof driving if I got all the streaks and film off. After I removed the NuGlass haze I followed with InvisibleGlass wipes.

I was at Advanced Auto and I didn't see the NuGlass there. I have had this bottle for a while so I'm not sure where you can buy it now. But if you can I would try it.

Drick RainX makes a product for the interior of your windsheild (FogX) I think to keep your windsheild form fogging. I used it years ago but had a very hard time removing the film after it hazed.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:23 PM
If that doesnt turn out to work, try the highest-content rubbing alcohol that you can. That stuff dissolves pine tree sap for me time in and time out.

Quick Reply: How do I clean my windsheild???