Coverking vs Wet Okole's

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sometimes you can find them on eBay for pretty cheap, otherewise directly from Saddleman.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinggus
Looks nicely secured! Only issue I have is, if I got seat covers, I like my cup holder, and the last seat cover I've seen, it just flapped inside the cup holder, and I didn't like the look of it.
I was shocked when I put them on at how well they conformed to the shape and size of the factory seats!

Not sure how it would work on the F-150, but on my Ranger the cupholder mounts with keyhole slots on two metal pins that stick out the center-front of the bench seat. To put the covers on, you removed the cupholders and the two metal pins stuck out holes that were already fabricated into the covers. Then you put the cupholder back on over the cover -- looks and works perfectly.....

Old 04-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ddellwo
For reference, here's a picture of the ones in my Ranger:

Fit looks good. Don't think I would of picked red flower print though. Not trying to rip on you, but what made you pick that?

Old 04-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ddellwo
I was shocked when I put them on at how well they conformed to the shape and size of the factory seats!

Not sure how it would work on the F-150, but on my Ranger the cupholder mounts with keyhole slots on two metal pins that stick out the center-front of the bench seat. To put the covers on, you removed the cupholders and the two metal pins stuck out holes that were already fabricated into the covers. Then you put the cupholder back on over the cover -- looks and works perfectly.....
On my 03 F150, the cup holders are attached to the center console, so the covers I seen for my truck, they couldn't do anything except have the cover just flap into the cup holder and didn't look like it fit to well cover the center console itself.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by JNC995
Fit looks good. Don't think I would of picked red flower print though. Not trying to rip on you, but what made you pick that?
Picked it based on two reasons:

- The red matches perfectly the "Sport" script Ford puts on the exterior of the truck.
- Was looking for something to liven up the factory interior, which was a little drab.

I would have preferred a red camo pattern, but Wet Okole doesn't offer it. So, the "Hawaiian Hibiscus" had to do.

Quick Reply: Coverking vs Wet Okole's