Floor Liners: Husky and others

Old 03-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
floor mats

I've got the Cabella's brand floor liners for the front and back. I love them, the fronts go all the way up to the center hump and come with a velcro tab insert to put on floor so it won't slide any. The back that I got is one complete liner that goes side to side. It covers the entire floor and center hump. I've got 2 children and it keeps my carpet untouched. All for about $150 shipped

Old 03-01-2008, 09:49 AM
The Weathertechs are pretty nice in the front, but i personally wouldnt want the floor mat overhanging to the door seal. I like the Huskies especially in the winter and rain because the water stays in the floor mat and wont run out to the door seal and carpet beside the seats.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:16 AM
floor mats

the cabella's do have the rounded lip around so liquids and dirt doesn't get away.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Shakez
I have some crappy no name brand ones, but was wondering...What happens when you have someone sit in the middle?
Husky sells a center mat for the front to cover the hump. Only problem is, it tucks underneath the driver and passenger mat so any water that drains off goes onto the carpet.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Where is the best place to buy weather tech mats for a 2007 ext cab?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by sotexpb
Where is the best place to buy weather tech mats for a 2007 ext cab?

Not to bump an old thread, but I'd like to know the answer to this too.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 AM
i would order mine straight from WeatherTech.

just google it.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:21 AM
I use regular Michelin floor mats.
They are awesome. Such a heavy rubber they stay in place, and the slots are so deep, it holds so much water.
I simply go to the car wash to one of the vacuums and suck all the water out once a month.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by RightTurn
i would order mine straight from WeatherTech.

just google it.

Yeah, looked for several hours last night and couldn't find anything markedly cheaper, and most sites didn't have the exact picture of the product. The Weathertech website is probably the way to go.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:27 PM
The Cabelas TrailGear brand are MADE by Weathertech.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Weathertech Front Mat Issue

I just bought the Weathertech Liners for the front of my 2006 S. Crew (no-one has ever been in the back seat so no sense spending the additional $50). Anyways the drivers side fits like a glove - LOVE IT. Not so with the passenger side - has anyone else had this problem and how do you fix it? I'm wondering if I take a heat gun to the thing if I can mold it to fit better?

Old 04-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by 06f150screwguy
I just bought the Weathertech Liners for the front of my 2006 S. Crew (no-one has ever been in the back seat so no sense spending the additional $50). Anyways the drivers side fits like a glove - LOVE IT. Not so with the passenger side - has anyone else had this problem and how do you fix it? I'm wondering if I take a heat gun to the thing if I can mold it to fit better?
Yeah I noticed this all winter with mine also, seems like it wants to ride away from the center console (hump) at an angle. I keep thinking its from not being fastened like the drivers side and when the little lady gets out (or in) she tends to push it that way.
I dont know, when I get some time and a decent day im gonna go look at it to see if I can figure it out. Nice mats but it does kind of annoy me.
Let me know if you come up with something

Old 04-04-2008, 05:16 AM
I'll add another option into the mix. Nifty Extreme. I finally broke down and decided to purchased liners rather than stick with the thick grooved mats. I got a great deal on Amazon with the Nifty liners and I love 'em.
While Weathertech is awesome, many complain about the rear liners. The rear liner from Nifty fits like a glove and the appearance is, I think, the best. I was even able to make it fit with a subwoofer under the seat.
The only thing I don't like about Husky liners is that they curl up. I can't remember how many vehicles I've detailed that had Husky liners in them with curled edges.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by dixieF150scab
While Weathertech is awesome, many complain about the rear liners. The rear liner from Nifty fits like a glove and the appearance is, I think, the best. I was even able to make it fit with a subwoofer under the seat.
The only thing I don't like about Husky liners is that they curl up. I can't remember how many vehicles I've detailed that had Husky liners in them with curled edges.
I didnt get the weathertechs for the back as I heard they were a pain in the but with the lip, I really dont see why the didnt just make them like the fronts where they lay over the door sill. I just threw the ford stockers that were in the front in the back for the time being until I found something else.
Will have to check into the huskys.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:15 PM
I run on a deal on ebay and just bought my WeatherTechs front and rear for $ 125. Love the fit and the back liner fits well . Boyd

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Floor Liners: Husky and others