noise beind back seat

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noise beind back seat

Hi,

im new to this site and i signed up to see what everyone here does with their trucks and it intrests me alot but i have a problem i have an 05 supercrew with a few of noise issues that bug the hell outta me

i searched and searched but found no definate answer on my problem

i have the most annoying little noise behind the rear seats in the back its not the window cuz i already can take care of that but its something else... like between the seats and the bed but i dont see anything moving when i put my subs up all the way or when i ride along..... anyone ever had this problem ???!!!

thanks so much in advance

Old 01-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
had the same problem before I removed the dead hooker.... its all better now

Old 01-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by 01lightingsuper
had the same problem before I removed the dead hooker.... its all better now
Very nice.

Its prob the air equalizers hitting every time your bass hits

Old 01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
do you have the storage behind the seats could be the jack come loose and is bouncing around or something. I have the storage on my crew cab just fold the seat forward and look.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I live in a cold climate and I get that when ice or chunks of snow get between the cab and box. I drives me nuts. You would think that the factories would do something to keep it from happening.
,Dan

Old 01-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by cmolina07
Hi,

im new to this site and i signed up to see what everyone here does with their trucks and it intrests me alot but i have a problem i have an 05 supercrew with a few of noise issues that bug the hell outta me

i searched and searched but found no definate answer on my problem

i have the most annoying little noise behind the rear seats in the back its not the window cuz i already can take care of that but its something else... like between the seats and the bed but i dont see anything moving when i put my subs up all the way or when i ride along..... anyone ever had this problem ???!!!

thanks so much in advance
I had this exact same problem. it was driving me nuts!! Had it in to the dealer a few times and they could not hear or fine it.
Well one day coming home from work i was tired and i was stretching my arms up. They hit the overhead rail system and i noticed the one rail on the passenger side was loose. So im thinking i got to tighten this. I pushed on it and it snapped in place.
Yep you guessed it, that was the where the rattle was coming from. I would have put my kids life's on it being behind the rear set.
Well no more rattle/squeak anymore.
Hope you get lucky like me.
good luck.

Quick Reply: noise beind back seat