interior noise

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interior noise

i got a 06 f150 king ranch, it seems like there is noise comin from the back seats by where the seat belts are where theres plastic parts, i checked to make sure the plastic was tight and secure, it seemed to help a little bit, i also have a bed cover i unrolled it a bit so its not leanin up against the back window that helped to. But there is still sound comin from somewhere, maybe some in the dash also, just wondering if anyone has these sounds. With just me I just turn the radio up and its ok, with other people thats when i hear it, just lookin for ideas. thanks

Old 10-09-2007, 03:48 AM
What kind of sound? I have an 06 screw and when I shut the rear doors there is a very irritating rattle noise that comes from inside by where the retractable seat belts are. Is that what you have too?

Old 11-04-2007, 11:16 PM
I own a 2005 STX extended cab with the rear sliding window. When its cold outside especially in the freezing temps, my rear window rattles where the sliding portion meets with the window seal in the upper driver's side corner. If someone rides in the back and puts light pressure on the rear window, it completely goes away. I've also noticed that the front door panels rattle noticeably when going over a bumpy road or crossing the railroad tracks. Sucks!

Quick Reply: interior noise