seat covers for split 60/40 bench?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2000, 10:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question seat covers for split 60/40 bench?

Does anyone know if seat covers for a split 60/40 bench can be purchased?

------------------
98 F150-XL, Black
2WD 4.6L 5spd. Triton V8
RegCab, Shrt WB, Styleside 3.08
Air, Rear Slider, Ford Boxliner,

My Site www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Port/3091

[This message has been edited by defacto (edited 01-25-2000).]

Old 01-26-2000, 05:44 AM
defacto,
Try Wet Okole http://www.wetokole.com

In my opinion, the covers are a little expensive but they are custom fit with colors of your choice, waterproof, and from the pictures I have seen they are great looking covers. I am broke from buying other goodies for Scarlett so the covers will have to wait.

------------------
Don
F-150 Supercab Flareside (call her Scarlett), "Arrest Me Red", 4.6l, Automatic, Sport Package (minus ugly stickers), 6050# GVWR package, Sliding Rear Window, 17" Aluminum Wheels, ABS x 4, 3.55 rear, Mobile 1 5-30 soon to change back to Royal Purple (found a supplier at a reasonable price - my truck dealer). Mods: Linex Liner, K&N FIPK, Glass pack, Halogen backup lamps,
Desires: Tonneau (Looking for a soft any recommendations would be appreciated), Superchip, Better Speakers, and overhead console…

Old 01-26-2000, 08:44 PM
Cool

i've gone thru 2 sets of seat covers in my 99 in 4 months, and the bottom line is get them custom made, for your truck, the premade ones never fit just rite.

Old 01-29-2000, 04:40 PM
Thanks Bull, (and everyone else)
one more question:

What is the best way to clean cloth seats, and which is the best cleaner? 'cuz if I kint get'em clean, I gots ta cover'em (the dude who owned it before me must have had a really sweaty a**!) LOL!

------------------
98 F150-XL, Black
2WD 4.6L 5spd. Triton V8
Air, Rear Slider, Ford Duraliner Boxliner,
profile+ wrap-around bug deflector,

My Site www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Port/3091

[This message has been edited by defacto (edited 01-29-2000).]

Old 01-29-2000, 11:03 PM
Cool

Wet Okole say they specialize in the Ford split bench seat. They're covers are well worth the money. I have seen them on some trucks at shows. Very nice.

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Ventshades, Ford bedliner, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna and Astatic power mic, ported MAF sensor, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

Old 01-31-2000, 01:46 AM
franks&beans
defacto ,
Try Saddleman. They offer many different kinds of seat covers. Call the company and get the part numbers you need. A lot of automotive stores carry SOME of there products, but not the SUREFIT. This will same you time. The SUREFIT is (I was told a semi custom fit. We are going to be ordering some this spring. http://www.saddleman.com/links.html

F&B's

------------------
98 F-150 XLT, SC, SWB, 2WD, Pac. Grn., 4.2L auto, 4.10 gears w/ LS, Tow Pkg., BFG AT's 265/75/16, K&N air filter, Dynomax muffler, Superchip, Edelbrock shocks, Hellwig sway bar, 3" body lift, signal mirrors, ...tons of cosmetic products

Old 01-31-2000, 05:53 PM
Unfortunatly Saddleman only ships in the U.S. It's really too bad, they are really nice covers, I don't blame you for wanting those! I haven't checked if Wet Okole has Canadian suppliers or ships here, I'm gonna check the website later tonite. I hope they do, 'cause they're nice also.

------------------
98 F150-XL, Black
2WD 4.6L 5spd. Triton V8
Air, Rear Slider, Ford Duraliner Boxliner,
profile+ wrap-around bug deflector,

My Site
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Port/3091

Quick Reply: seat covers for split 60/40 bench?