lumbar supports

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question lumbar supports

I have a question for the board. I have the stock seats in my Supercrew 60/40 bench, and really like them. They are very comfortable. My wife likes the lumbar support in them. Ford seems to be the only truck with them. Top of the line GMC/Silverado has them but not the lesser models. Dodge is still doing studies on whether to put them in or not.

You guys with the power seat, can you tell me if the lumbar support is on the upgraded seats as well. I can't find any thing on either the Canadian or US web sites about this.

I will be buying a F350 in the next year or two, and the wife insists on the lumbar seats or no truck, and I would like to get a premium seat next time round.

Thanks in advance

Old 11-24-2003, 08:50 PM
I have a 2000 F150 Lariat SuperCab Flareside and it has the manual lumbar support on the leather seats (I like the power lumbar on my 92 Crown Vic and 96 Aerostar). I suspect the manual lumbar is more reliable, though I have never had a problem with the power ones.

BTW, my wife is just like yours - no lumbar, no drive (very far, anyway).

John

Old 11-24-2003, 09:38 PM
power lumbars in the Super Duty?

They used to have them. I would hazard a guess that they are still available at least in XLT & Lariat trim.

Quick Reply: lumbar supports