Where to buy f150 interior door panels?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 08:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to buy f150 interior door panels?

I wanted to look into getting a couple of interior door panels with power window/lock buttons already installed. I have searched online, but havnt had much success. I am looking to try to install them to replace my non-power door panels. I dont want just the kit to add power to my existing panels.

Does anyone know of an online store I can browse, or somewhere that would sell this besides the ford dealership?(I live in Texas)

I also dont really want to go to a salvage yard, and chance not getting a part I need.

Old 10-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The online parts place www.oemfordparts.com I think is in TX, don't recall where, or even know it it is close by you.

They have great pricing on stuff, I have used them in the past, as well as www.fordpartsonline.com out of CA, and RP really likes www.fordpartsnetwork.com

Any of these 3 would be able to get the door panel at a cost lower then the "typical" dealer would.

You only other option is to check with a body shop local, and ask for a Ford brand door panel, as they might have access to after market ones as well (barf.. keystone..barf ).

Good luck.

Old 10-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You might try your local junkyards.... Just a thought...

If you don't find them there, www.fordpartsnetwork.com

RP

Old 10-15-2003, 07:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

adrock1k -

I spent some time in a junkyard recently, searching for a bucket seat to replace the 60/40 scenario in my 'Screw.

I looked at a dozen or so late-model F150's, most of which had the door panels you are seeking.

If the junkyard I went to in that tiny town had a dozen, I have to believe you could find the same in your state.

The junkyard I went to was really organized, so I was able to find my bucket seat in 30 minutes.

Good luck and don't give up. It took me 2 months to find what I wanted. Got that bad rabbit for $150 bucks, complete...

Old 10-29-2003, 09:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seats

Originally posted by B-Man
adrock1k -
Do you still have your split bench seats and what color are they and do you want to sell them ? Thanks in advance
I spent some time in a junkyard recently, searching for a bucket seat to replace the 60/40 scenario in my 'Screw.

I looked at a dozen or so late-model F150's, most of which had the door panels you are seeking.

If the junkyard I went to in that tiny town had a dozen, I have to believe you could find the same in your state.

The junkyard I went to was really organized, so I was able to find my bucket seat in 30 minutes.

Good luck and don't give up. It took me 2 months to find what I wanted. Got that bad rabbit for $150 bucks, complete...

Quick Reply: Where to buy f150 interior door panels?