expedition console's

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
expedition console's

Does anyone have a set of brackets to mount them to the f150? I won one on ebay and the guy never sent them with the console. Now he wants me to pay for them. I can't find them at any junkyard or anyplace online. I don't want to pay over $60 for them new.

Old 10-06-2003, 08:20 PM
I know how you feel. I am in the same boat as you are. I bought mine from an online automotive parts auction and I also did not receive the floor mounting brackets. I am going to try the local junkyards and if I find some I will keep you posted.

If you happen to find any can you please let me know. Much appreciated.

If I can't find any I might consider selling it and putting the factory one back in.

Thanks

Andy

Old 10-06-2003, 08:22 PM
if you find any keep me posted! I have looked all over the area and can't even find a salvage yard with a newer f150 or expy.

I tried to see if I can some how mount it without them.......NOPE!

Old 10-06-2003, 08:52 PM
I just emailed the auction site that I purchased my centre console from (http://www.goboom.com/auctions/) and I asked if I can purchase the brackets separately. I will keep you posted on the outcome. I am hoping to do some phone shopping to all the local junkyards either tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope I get lucky and if I find more then one I will get you posted. I also have been trying to figure out how to do it without the bracket with no luck.

Later and lets keep our fingers crossed.

Andy

Quick Reply: expedition console's