Help Please! led troubleshooting

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Please! led troubleshooting

Hello all, im new to this site and to the ford clan. I recently purchased a 2017 Lariat w/3.5L ecoboost. I just swapped the stock halogen headlights with Anzo's led switchbacks with sngl led low beam headlights with ddm tunings amber led turn signal. I have replaced the halogen fog lights with led and third brake light. With all that being said, the switchbacks are wired and working correctly, the turn signal works, no resistor, inside hyper flash, the fog lights work great. If the truck is not turned on the led headlights work fine. With lights off, turn the truck on then turn on headlights, they both turn on, then immediately the passenger goes out then then drivers side, after 30 sec or so i can try again. They will stay on unless the auto start stop goes into effect. If anyone has any insight that might help, im all ears please.

Old 10-08-2017, 11:16 PM
So found out... I can turn the headlights on after the 20-30 seconds after start up, i can put it in drive or reverse, but as soon as i start moving they shut off regardless of speed. so yea.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:06 PM
So new update. swapped out the sngl led's for a set of 50W saber led's by ddm tuning with their cancellor/antiflicker plug in as well. The set up seems to be working great, no issues found.