3rd brake light suggestions - F150online Forums

Go Back  F150online Forums > Body > Illumination & Lighting
3rd brake light suggestions > 3rd brake light suggestions
Notices

3rd brake light suggestions

Old 03-02-2017, 12:57 PM
3rd brake light suggestions

So my 3rd brake light housing is needing to be replaced. Has anyone replaced theirs with LED lights with recommendations or pictures?

Old 03-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Former Sponsor
We'll have our own brand of replacement LED's in a few weeks. If you want to keep an eye on our site (sign up for our mailing list) we'll let everybody know when they are available.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Led 3rd brake light housing

I don't know if you've changed your 3rd brake light housing yet. I needed to replace mine and went with a smoked housing with led's. I love it. It looks great and also seems to seal closer to the cab than the stock one did. I do not remember the manufacturer but I paid $37.88 for it on Amazon. Came quickly and took about 10 minutes to install since I had to cut the pig tails on it and the factory wiring to splice them together.

Old 02-17-2018, 09:37 PM
old thread bump!! got it from ebay for 27 bucks. just dont go crazy tightening it

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: