looking into getting a light bar

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking into getting a light bar

I have had my eye on a smittybilt light bar for a while now and I think I'm close to pulling the tigger on one. I have a few questions, mainly because I have no aux lighting experience really. I dont really know whats good, or bad. Or whats a good value or rip off when it comes to the lights. I know I want 4 lights, that look like they belong together. I would like a pair for use as fog lights, and a pair that puts out a lot of light when needed. Any help in choosing lights, or pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i got my smitty bilt/ Nfab light bar in last week and will be putting my Hella 500 on it tonight. I also had no experience with AUX lights, but from all the reading i have done. it seems that the PIAA 520 ATP extreme white are great for your long range or driving lights. i would have bought those if it wasnt for the price.

I went with 4 Hella 500 bc im adding a 55w 6000k HID kit to them. The long long range isnt that important to me i just needed more light than i was getting. Im from East texas and every 30 yards there is a tree in front of you so long range lights wouldnt have helped.

Quick Reply: looking into getting a light bar