Anyone used Scosche mounts?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone used Scosche mounts?

I've got a 99 F150 with a stock stereo that I would like to replace. Since I'm mainly interested in the single-din stereos, I'll need a kit for the extra space. I see that Walmart sells the SCOSCHE kits, and was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them. Are all of the various kits about the same, or are some better than others? Thanks,

Old 06-04-2009, 01:33 PM
i always thought scorsche was junk cause walmart sold it, but when i recently got my avic i went to best buy so i could get the good stuff to put it in...... they sold me scorsche stuff, and its actually pretty solid and good quality

to answer youre question, yes, id go ahead and get it

Old 06-04-2009, 04:42 PM
I was gonna order a Scosche kit and harness online to install my single DIN deck. But, I ended up going to a local car audio place and got Metra stuff. Installed today. Pretty simple on my '06 F150.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:12 PM
I used a scosche one on my 99 f-150. I used the one with a little pocket to take up the extra space. It fits cds in there nicely. I installed it with the litte pocket to the top and it is held in pretty securely with a couple tangs and screws on the hvac control panel.

In three weeks I get my 09 and am keeping my radio. I could give you mine as I won't ever need it again, but you probably don't want to wait that long.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:33 PM
thanks..

Thanks for the info. And thanks Kford for the offer, but I'll be installing as soon as I make up my mind. I'm not totally sure where I'm getting my stereo from. One retailer throws the mounts and wiring harness in for free, but I can get the stereo a good bit cheaper elsewhere, then pickup the mounts from walmart..

Quick Reply: Anyone used Scosche mounts?