To those who have the AVIC F900....

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To those who have the AVIC F900....

Is the damn thing dual zone capable? I searched all over Pioneers website...couldnt find jack about it. Pioneers european website kind of hints that the 900 is daul zone ready, but never comes out and says it. All the ebay ads that I get on google when i search say it is, but thats the last thing im gonna beleive. So someone, help settle an arguement between me and my senior!

Old 12-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by Sundevil2188
Is the damn thing dual zone capable? I searched all over Pioneers website...couldnt find jack about it. Pioneers european website kind of hints that the 900 is daul zone ready, but never comes out and says it. All the ebay ads that I get on google when i search say it is, but thats the last thing im gonna beleive. So someone, help settle an arguement between me and my senior!
If I remember right it isnt. Look at the rear harness does it have just a video out or does it have both A&V outs?

Old 12-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Thats the other part that sucks...these things have been so popular that im out of stock of them so I cant go physically check. Plenty of 700's, but no 9's.

Old 12-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sundevil2188
Thats the other part that sucks...these things have been so popular that im out of stock of them so I cant go physically check. Plenty of 700's, but no 9's.
Go to Pioneerelectronics.com and pull up the install manual. Itll give you a visual of the rear harness. Or pull up the owners manual and read through there. I know you can get to that site via ETK.

Quick Reply: To those who have the AVIC F900....