Harley-Davidson

3" Front Drop using all OEM parts!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roush, i can't wait either Hoods getting painted, matching inserts are on order for hood scoops, lights being shipped on the 10th Should all be ready for my last show of the season on october 5th. You should have them by the end of september. I don't want to post too much on here so i don't get in any hot water. just keep the rest of the details through email

Old 09-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by ROUSHFAN-1
#356 Excellent !! can't F'in wait ...just installed my L bed/3rd brake light i scored on EBAY for $75 .......Lunchbox exactly ..so it's going to end up being an aftermarket part you buy instead of trying to explain all that to some shmo running a machine shop..pretty much what i was getting at...is that the tweed boy truck everyone was cutting on before..???

Tweed boy...yeah it is.............Thats the only thing I dont like about this Forum is that 90% here are just all about stock setups and if somebody goes up..they love it, but when somebody goes low it seems to suck.....or at least thats the way it is outside of the HD and Lightning forums.

Old 09-05-2002, 04:02 PM
yeah, i know what your saying. they were ripping him up pretty bad in that thread. I'm not too fond of tweed, but he did a really nice job so i give him credit on that part.

Old 09-05-2002, 05:42 PM
yeah he did a nice job ..but most people can't see past the custom look to appreciate the work involved...some of these forums are more like high school clicks.....be-carefull who you talk to or say some thing negative to..or..whammo you get a swirly .....heh heh.... it's definately not worth trying to defend the dude to people that are close minded

Quick Reply: 3" Front Drop using all OEM parts!