Harley-Davidson

I need pictures of your flame stripes!

Old 08-29-2002, 12:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need pictures of your flame stripes!

I have a 2001 Lariat Supercrew 4x4, and I was thinking about taking off my stripes on my truck and replacing them with the stripes you guys have on you HD. The ones with the flames. I think that would look sweet on my truck! If a few of you guys could post some pics of sideviews of your trucks I would appreciate it!

Old 08-29-2002, 01:05 PM
hope ya don't mind me posting your pic rick but i was just lookin through your pics and this came to mind so...

o yeah, jeremy, i suggest going to a vinyl shop and having them custom make you some stripes, because this way you don't have to pay 200 a side from ford for them

and since your truck is red, it would probalby look a little weird with the HD flame stripe because they have black on the sticker part on the black HD's, and gray on the gray HD stickers. its not an exact cutout of a flame.

Old 08-29-2002, 01:08 PM
just what I was looking for!! Thanks! Anybody have anymore at different views?

Old 08-29-2002, 01:11 PM
I own my own sign shop, so that won't be a problem. Since my truck is 2 tone Red and Champagne, the original stripe is champagne with a charcoal center. I'll probably do the new ones all champagne.

Old 08-29-2002, 02:11 PM
I think that would look good with those colors. Good thing you own your own sign shop though because I heard the flame stripes cost 200.00 from the dealer...

RickC

Not a problem btw harley on using my pic. I guess I should have put my lug cover back on my wheels before snapping that pic though.

Old 08-29-2002, 02:54 PM
I think that would look good with those colors. Good thing you own your own sign shop though because I heard the flame stripes cost 200.00 from the dealer...
i think its 200 A SIDE talk about some over priced vinyl and glue

Old 08-30-2002, 05:22 PM
EBAY

i saw this some time ago but its still up for auction
it seems like these guy can make replicas in any color combination .
i was gonna get the original color for a black styleside.
but i bought a flareside stx. enough writing
heres what the item says and pic, link

You are bidding on a Harley-Davidson FORD REPLICA FLAME DECAL KIT. This kit is an original Full Scale Replica. We thermal print it on premium 2mil 7 yr. vinyl. This replica will fit a late model (2000-2002')F150 super crew cab short bed. The original kit will cost you well over $450.00(dealer's price) Our kit has an EXACT FIT. You are bidding on a BLACK & FIRE RED flame kit. We can also make any combination color you want for an additional cost of $25.00. WE CAN CUSTOM MAKE OUR KITS TO FIT ANY VEHICLE AND ANY YEAR JUST GIVE US THE MEASUREMENTS AND WE WILL CREATE IT. Please email us at trimplus@hotmail.com for any questions. S/H per kit is $10.00

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I need pictures of your flame stripes!