Harley-Davidson

Need More Mods!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 10:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need More Mods!!!

Im getting ready to do an install and was wondering what else you guys would recommend for Mods. I want to jack my truck up for one weekend and get as much done as possible. Ive got 3 piece pulleys from steeda, JDM electric fan kit and High Flow water pump coming from LightningForcePerformance, Ive already got my new Mass Air flow sensor and Im waiting on the BBK Throttle Body (Its coming from nevada, Should havetues.) from summit racing. Im debating on a Factory Tech. Valve Body. What do you think? Im also trying to figure which headers are gonna be better. Im gonna be getting a Kenne Belle Twin Screw Charger in the near future and figured Id get the little shi t out of the way 1st. So what else can I get? Ohh yeah ive already got a Air Force One Intake, A superchips Flip Chip and an MSD Stacker 8. Im also gonna get a Ram Air Hood But am stuck between Keystones Good Hood or Cervinis. There both Bad *** but the Cervinis is $100 cheaper. Ive got a hole burning in my pocket. Ohh and Harley ill post pics once i get everything together.

Old 06-10-2002, 01:17 PM
Ohh and Harley ill post pics once i get everything together.
LoL, i didn't even have to ask this time

Sounds like you got some work cut out for you there DB. Good luck on the install and everything.

o yeah, get the cervini's

Old 06-10-2002, 01:50 PM
Question I was thinking!!!

After I washed my car this weekend it started to rain (Like it normally does) and I got to thinking. What happens to the water going into the ram air ducts when your hauling tail and it starts pouring? Do you have to keep the ducts pluged for normal driving just incase this happens? Do you end up with a soaked air filter or wet engine? Or worse, water in the engine? Is there a drain in the duct that lets any water run out before this occurs? If anybody knows please post your answers. NO SMART AS S REPLYS EITHER!!!! J/K... Say whatever the hell you want. It make the forum interesting. HAHAHAHA.
Thanks

Old 06-10-2002, 02:15 PM
Db, one of the guys that rides around town has a gen1 black 95L. He stopped by one day and he just got the cervini's functional ram air/cowl induction hood. I'm almost positive that his had drainage things in the scoops somewhere. But you won't have to worry about it yet cuz cervini's doesn't have the functional kit out yet. They said next month, but you know what that could mean.

I wish cervini's made the ram air/cowl induction combo for the current gen. f150's. That would be bad azz.

Quick Reply: Need More Mods!!!